Many Blue Shield of California policies include an acupuncture benefit that covers acupuncture for the treatment of most pain and nausea related conditions.
We are considered in-network for most Blue Shield plans.
Before your first visit, we will contact Blue Shield for the details of your acupuncture benefit. We will check the following information for you.
- Whether your plan has an acupuncture benefit
- Number of allowed acupuncture visits per year
- Whether or not your plan has a deductible
- If so, how much of your deductible has been met for this policy year
- If so, whether your deductible applies to acupuncture. (In some cases, the deductible is waived for acupuncture care.)
- Your co-insurance or co-pay amount
Please complete the following form, and we will email with our findings as soon as possible.